Thursday, February 3, 2011

Um... There is no adequate explanation.

The last few days, I have been experiencing the oddest dreams. A few nights back, I dreamt that I had the cutest baby alive. The cutest. If that wasn't enough, he was super smart and did the funniest things. The odd part, aside from the thought of me having children, was that the father was someone that while I knew him, I could never, and I mean never picture myself having children with him. We would talk about, names, he would do the usual freak out, we're not ready for that, but all the while, I honestly couldn't picture it. So why is it that I am able to dream it, particularly now since this person has neither been a part of my life nor I have communicated with him in the longest time?

Then, last night, I had a dream that I died. That's right, I died, but not alone. I took someone with me. Oddly enough, me and the person from the previous dream had gotten into an altercation. I screamed my head off and then passed out. While falling to the ground, I hit something or my head did at least, and I died. I have no idea how he died, but trust me, he did.

What's stranger, is that I came back. I was a phantom and I was visiting my mother, like nothing was peculiar about that. I asked her what happened and she told me that I had fainted due to a syndrome. Apparently my subconscious mind creates new syndromes and names them. Its too funny. Then, I decided to see how this other person had died and tried to find him. Where did I? In hell. My mind had permanently condemned him to hell. A hell where all you do is make license plates.

The really disappointing thing is that when the dream was reaching its climax, in both instances, I woke up. When all was about to be revealed, and that it would all (hopefully) come together and make perfect sense, I woke up. I WOKE UP! Its the most inconvenient clock work; right at 3:00 am my eyes flew open.

Its like the Sandman from hell comes and visits me on a regular basis and broke my internal clock just for kicks and giggles.

4 comments:

  1. that is odd. very, very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my point. Here you are speechless and unable to provide any insight. You, my sister, who is suppose to be open and unbiased towards my psyche, and you have nothing. Nothing. I have stumped you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I could have just said you are crazy, but I thought "odd" was better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. I had another one last night. This one involved the same person, only this time he was moving in with me in a loft (similar to mine actually) only it was above my grandmother's garage because I had gone back to school (again!). My brain is whacked out at the moment. Jacki thinks that because I am stressed and my head is just grouping together stressful situations to add onto the pile. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete