Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Year With Me

Happy anniversary to myself! This weekend marks the weekend that I became free. I may not have noticed it nor wanted it at the time, but I am so thankful that it happened.

Today marks the day that I turned away and kept going. I can't lie and say that I didn't look back from time to time, specifically recalling the happier moments, but I always knew that I was better off. I didn't let a bad situation get the best of me and I certainly didn't let it hold me back.

I want to say thanks to everyone over the past year for their support, encouragement, and most importantly their friendship. This past summer would have been truly difficult without you all. The trips to the lake, Harry Potter, the pool, numerous baseball games, sushi, etc.

I needed to start putting myself first, for once, and I have.

Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment