Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its Officially Winter

This morning was the first frost at the river. Since all the rain this week, the river is swollen and raging like crazy. Many of the rocks that the turtles sunbathe on our completely covered and no where to be seen.

As I was walking to my car this morning, I could hear the river before I even opened the door. Then I noticed how the barrier surrounding the river was frosted over and there was ice in the puddles on the driveway. I had to scrape my windshield as well.


I love this time of year, but I must say that fall is by far my favorite time. A few weeks back, I took these pictures and forgot to post them.


It was like a blanket of golden awesomeness outside the courthouse. It makes me want a cup of hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment