Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a terrific Easter Holiday. I know I did. I spent mine with my boys. Oh yeah, and my sister and her husband were there too (just pulling your leg dear.)

I watched them have an Easter hunt, which I have got to say that as more years go by, it still doesn't get old. Then off to Sunday Brunch. My youngest nephew who isn't one just yet was scared of the Easter Bunny. Every time that bunny got within eye sight of him he would start crying. Now my other nephew however, he loves, loooooooooves the Easter Bunny. He cannot get enough of him. It is so cute.

After Brunch, we did what any normal family does on Easter. Toys-R-Us. That's right, its play time.



Afterwards, we were going to visit Fry's (my brother-in-law's toy store). I had never been to one, but it was basically described to me as Best Buy on crack. Unfortunately that will have to be an adventure for another day, it was closed.

Then, oh yes, I'm not finished yet, we went to this Asian market where I got groceries super cheap. Good stuff too! They were handing out samples and such. My absolute favorite sample was the green tea pancake, it did not need any syrup once so ever. It was so good. The fish pancakes were pretty good to. They weren't actually made out of fish, just cooked in a fish shaped pan, and were stuffed with sweet red beans. Yum.

Anyway, there was one more activity that we did, but you'll have to read about it in the next post. :)

2 comments:

  1. We had SO much fun with you yesterday!! And I spent last night reading all your archives-- I realized my problem was I had thought you'd said "Where's My Sunscreen" the first time. :) Oh, and as soon as you left the neighborhood kids were in our yard! Let me know if you can come next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, like roaches, your neighbors are strange.

    ReplyDelete