Monday, April 12, 2010

Lazy Day


I am so freaking tired. Yesterday I went to spin class while still nursing a hangover. (It was great fun though). I also had this headache that would not go away. I figured that if I got something else to hurt that maybe I wouldn't notice my head anymore. Sound plan right? I know.

After spinning my guts away, quick shower, and then off to soak my feet in the pool with Mel. She was actually trying to get a tan and wore some spray. Genius here, forgot for a second that I am the whitest person I know, and didn't put anything on. End result, I'm burned. However, it is not nearly as bad as it has been in the past. Plus, only one side of me faced the sun (I know, smart).

Anyway, I have lots of freckles now than I have had in a while. It was nice to relax for a moment too. In spite of all that, I am still so sleepy. In fact, as I am writing this, I'm ready to pass...

jfaldsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you got burnt! I'll bring sunscreen for you next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay. I get burnt just driving in my car. It can't be helped.

    ReplyDelete