Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pollen, pollen everywhere, not a nose to spare.

Georgia is experiencing records highs in the pollen count this spring. I was on my way to the office today and I was at a light on the top of North Avenue. From there you get a pretty good panoramic view of the city. There was this yellow haze hovering over. Yikes.

Furthermore, every car in the parking lot and the lot itself is coated in this powder. Plus, while I was mowing the yard yesterday, these yellow puffs kept rising out of the clippings shooty despensing thing.

Rain, please come and wash away all this misery. Danka!

2 comments:

  1. We are supposed to have rain tomorrow-- the boys and I got caught in a yellow windstorm earlier and it was horrible! I'm not allergic and it is even bothering me, there is so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its impossible. Every car in the parking lot looks exactly the same right now, yellow. I cannot wait for the rain.

    ReplyDelete