Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Friday EVER

Last night was kind of a bummer, but I did get a judge to write me a recommendation letter. That's something.

So, this morning I woke, not really feeling like doing a whole lot, went downstairs to make breakfast. I then found where Mo apparently had gotten sick during the night. Thank God my floors are concert!

Finally, I trekked back upstairs to get ready for work. When it was time to pick out what I was going to wear for casual Friday, I realized that my blue jeans were in the hamper. Ewwww. Looking in desperation at my closet, I grabbed another pair of jeans. A pair that have been in my closet since 2007. I bought that pair when I first moved here following college. I had told myself that I was finally going to start losing weight.

Well, I am happy to report that as this morning, I finally took the tags of the BCBG jeans!!! They fit great. Even Kevin, my toughest critic, would approve of the them. Topped with the turtle neck that Jenice picked out for me... I feel like a million bucks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment