Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Double Life

This morning I woke at 3:30. Completely unexpected and suddenly from a great dream. I starred at the ceiling for a good hour hoping that I would fall back to sleep and continue my vacation with the cabana boy, but alas, I couldn't. I went downstairs, and shocked at the fact that I did not fall down them, grabbed a glass of water and a movie.

Hoping that this would eventually lull me back to sleep, I set the TV to automatically shut off after 30 minutes. Thirty minutes later, I was turning the TV back on. Grrr. Before I knew it, I was getting up to turn my alarm off, 100% awake. This was a sign of a bad day on the front.

As I was getting ready this morning, I noticed that I had a knot on the side of my face. I have no idea where it came from. Its just there. It did make me start thinking and fantasizing though. What if I were leading a double life, like Edward Norton in Fight Club.

By day, I'm Mere, the studious paralegal with larger than life ambitions. By night, the mysterious blonde racing motorcycles under the bypass (a dream I had a few months back).

I should at least dream during the day since I can't obviously at night, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment