Sunday, January 23, 2011

Frannie, Happy Birthday!

Today is, and apparently according to facebook, her 29th. Excuse me... I need just a moment.

(Bahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahha. cough, cough, bahahahahha.)

Okay, now. This week has been particularly difficult. Acknowledging the 10th anniversary of our sister's death, our grandmother dying, and she having to endure the tasks associated with planning the viewing, funeral and burial. (Did I mention that I am a dead beat sister, or at least I feel like one.)

Anyway, although I know that this time of year is usually filled with sorrow, Frannie, I command you, that's right, command you, to acknowledge and enjoy this day. This is the only day (apart from Mother's Day) that is especially for you and the celebration of same. So... celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I didn't celebrate, but outside of working, I got to spend it with my boys, so that was good.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete