Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouch, ouch, oooouch!


Yesterday was a great day. Not only was I still recuperating from my sunburn (my skin feels like it is sizzling), but I also had personal training. We have been doubling up lately since my trainer is about to leave for Russia for a two month long stint. She has found me a replacement for while she is gone, and he scares me. Ahhhh, I told her to hurry back. Anyway...

I told her when I got there that I have been really stupid over the weekend and would really appreciate it if we laid off the legs for a little. She said fine and told me to warm up on the row machine while she figured out something for us to do. True to her nature, it was no easy task. Free weights are not my friends. There is this exercise that she calls the skull crushers, and that is exactly what I almost did! One slip of the hand and I would no longer require a trainer but a doctor.

I know that I am getting stronger though. She kept raising the resistance on the row machine to its max and she kept getting heavier weights for my arms. She also had a good laugh every time I screamed in agony and when I made my angry faces. It was a good workout though, lots of sweat and she said that she was impressed with me. Yay!!!!

Now, I shall take it easy the rest of the week. It would be bad if I happen to vomit all over the gym floor. We must make good impressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment