Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Perks of Work



Not only is it fantastic that I have a job right now during this tough economical time, but the perks at the workplace are phenomenal, and they just got better.

My job pays for my medical health care, provides dental insurance, life insurance and they pay a large percentage of my gym membership and personal trainer. Well, now, I can save 15% on all purchases at Brooks Brothers, just by working here. How great is that?!?

I am so excited. Granted, I know that they are expensive and 15% can get you only so far, but hey, there is an outlet less than 30 miles up the road. Watch out, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. awesome!! Can your sister get a discount, too? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if you came with me. I'd be great fun!

    ReplyDelete