Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Out of Practice...

The phrase "put me in coach," has a completely different meaning for me. I was talking to a few friends of mine and realized that it has been seven, that's right 7, years since I have asked out a guy. Crazy isn't it? Ever since that time, guys had just kind of fallen in my lap.

I have no idea how to flirt with a guy nor how to tell if one is flirting back with me. HELP! What do I do?

I am the kind of person that is fine with being by myself for a long period of time. I have no problem being single. I have lived with myself for 25 years, and will I have to live with myself for the rest of my life. I've come to terms with it. I just hope that I am not forced to live all those years out alone simply because I can't remember to bat my eyes or laugh at jokes that aren't really funny. (See I'm hopeless).

Insert helpful hints here!

1 comment:

  1. Just be your wonderful, beautiful self!! The right guy will like you for that. Not because you can bat your eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete