Thursday, May 27, 2010

Complete Randomness...

Yesterday I was getting out of my car for work that morning and I happened to pull in the same time as one of the managing partners here. As I got out of my car, turned on the alarm and walked off, he looked at me and said: "Very impressive!" I asked him how did he mean. "I have never seen a women get out of the car that fast in my life. It takes my wife at least 15 minutes." I explained to him that it was simply because I had my lunch and purse sitting on the seat next to me. "Again, impressive. Forethought."

Wow, its amazing at how people are surprised by some of the most simple tasks in life. Later that same day, I had to take him some papers from the copier and with every time that I come into his office I always say "knock knock" I don't want to be rude and just walk in there. Well, he always says "Who's there?" Well, yesterday and mentioned the fact that I never answer him. I said "I'm just not that witty." He instructed him to look some comebacks up on google and get back to him. Ha! So, today, I shall and the next time that I enter his office, I'll be prepared.

Later yesterday, I had my night class that lasts for four hours (or at least it is suppose to). We were playing "Super Jeopardy" in preparation for our final coming up soon. I had the Will terms down, the trusts down, but damn those taxes. Why? Why must we pay taxes when we die? Granted most don't have to pay estate tax because there are few whose estates are worth over a million, but did you know that your administrator\executor has to file income tax on your for the past year of your life?

Anyway, I was in second place when it came time for the final question. I was trying to be smart and wager only half of my points. Well, I got Medicare and Medicaid confused and missed the points and ended up in third. Apparently Medicaid will pay 100% of your hospital stay after an approved hospital visit for 20 days. I put down three days, which is what Medicare pays for at 100%. Oh well, I'll take my miserable one extra credit point. At least I got one, and now I know what I really need to focus on for the final exam.

Moving on... I have a lot to do before this quarter can end, especially before next Wednesday. I have two projects to wrap up, posts to finish online and e-mails to send, watch a movie and write an extra credit paper on it and help a friend with hers.

I cannot believe that it is this time again. At least I have the tuition part covered. I went to the financial aid office and was able to cover this upcoming quarter entirely. I only have to pay for my books this time. Woot woot my Friends, woot woot!

Now, I shall end this blog and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment