Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'll drown...


Lately I have been doing this NeilMed Senus cleanser thing every day, sometimes twice a day. I cannot express how much better I feel and the fact that I have not been sick due to allergies in months is a pure miracle.

I told my mom about it since she is the one who so graciously and generously passed down her allergies to me. The conversation went about like this...

Me: Mama, you have got to try this. Your allergies are the worst of anyone in the family. It would really do you some good to breathe every once in a while.

Mama: I can't do that. I would drown.

Me: Mama, you will not drown, that is stupid.

Mama: Nope, it'll squirt into my brain and I will drown.

Me: Okay, Mama, whatever.

Is that not the dumbest thing that you have heard?

My boss\friend got into this a long time ago. It was right after I had cut my grass last (I've paid others to do it since then). It was miserable. She showed me this video about it to better illustrate the whole concept.


At the time, I was squatting in the floor next to her watching it on her computer. I laughed so hard that I actually fell over.

The first time that I did it, I was so stuffed up that some of the saline solution came out my tear ducts. (Yuck!) The first time that Sarah N. saw me do it, so laughed so hard and loud that it made me laugh and I sprayed the solution everywhere but my nose.

Anyway, if any of you suffer from seasonal allergies or anything really, you should try it. Its a little weird at first, but its well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment