Friday, June 18, 2010

Shoes...

I recently purchased a new pair of shoes. They are by far the most expensive pair I have ever purchased...

I got them for spin class. Lately I have been getting foot cramps in my arches and figured that since I am addicted now, it was a solid investment. However, not only did I have to buy the shoes, but I needed the cleats that do not come with them. Its a racket. You can't just buy exactly what you need anymore at reasonable prices.
Oh well, if these don't do the job, I'll be pissed, but here's to hoping.

3 comments:

  1. exactly how much does "by far the most expensive pair" translate into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they more expensive than your caged heels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were enough to put the new tires on my car that I so desparately need. I know, sort out my pirorities.

    ReplyDelete