Friday, June 25, 2010

Whoever said that this was easy, lied!

So, cycle class rolls around. Super excited to try my new shoes out.

I get there and my instructor shows me (really he did it and I watched) how to put together my shoes. Taught me how to clip them in. It took a couple of tries, but hey, I'm new.

Did you know that you have muscles in your knees? Or, at least it felt like it. That was the hardest class that I have had yet. I am more aware now of my foot placement though. Apparently when I stand for our "mountain climb," my feet tend to push out. Well, I had better correct it before they go flying out and I fall from the stupid bike.

When I was originally going to get a pair of the cycling shoes, my boss/friend told me that it would make the class easier. So, naturally I was a little hesitant to get them because the class has really worked tremendously for me. I am only 15 measly little pounds away from my goal. I didn't want it easier, I wanted to crank it up. Well, be careful what you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment