Wednesday, June 23, 2010

These shoes were made for cycling, and that's just what'll do...

Another lyric mess up by Mere! I thought it was cute. Anyway, on with the post.

So, I bet you have already guessed that I got a delivery the other day. My shoes to be exact. They were waiting for me when I got home. The Fedex guy must have been pissed at me because there was a huge dent in the side of the box, but have no worries, the shoes were fine.

I took them out of the box and tried them on. Fit like a glove. Its funny, I thought about it and I have not worn shoes with velcro on them since I was five years old. They look good though.

I am going to have my spin instructor put them together for me, you know, attach the cleat which secures your foot to the bike. I am so afraid that I will do it wrong and considering how much I spent on them, I am not willing to take any chances.

I cannot wait to try them out too! Super excited!!! (Can you tell?)

No comments:

Post a Comment