Friday, September 24, 2010

Summer Nights

Every morning when I leave for work, I am greeted with the cooler air of fall. Since Labor Day Weekend has now past, its time to reflect back on what a terrific summer I have had. Truly the best of my life, and I have my family and friends to thank for that. Even my most angry of nephews.

I want to thank you all for being there for me and for not allowing me to slow down, not once. For keeping me going and pushing me that extra mile. The love and support you've all shown is overwhelming at times and occasionally strange salty particles appear, I have no idea what they are, but I don't care for them.

Anyway, as a little "Thank you" and to commemorate the great adventures from the past few months, I wanted to make a compilation of my favorite snap shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment