Monday, October 18, 2010

Its Monday All Right

This morning started off like any typical week I would expect. Just more than I had anticipated in such a short time span. Morning class was cancelled, my landlady wanted to show the house at the wee hours of the morning and when I finally got to work, my computer immediately decided to freeze up when transcribing important documents.

It was like I never stopped moving once. I looked at the clock this afternoon and realized that it was 2:00 and I hadn't had lunch yet. Oops. I scarfed down a sandwich and back the grind stone I went.

During one of my brief intermissions, Jacki and I were discussing the moving plan since I am commandeering her and her truck for this expedition. After she made some terrible, and "I wish I had thought of that first," sense, I decided that the bed is coming down tomorrow.

I decided that in order to keep on schedule, and my realization that I have a mere two weeks left, that my goal is to pack two boxes a night. Yesterday, I managed to pack three and bring everything from the office closet into the "storage" room. I moved everything into the guest bathroom and had a serious bout of deja vu. That was my bathroom originally when I moved into that house over two years ago. It definitely took me back a ways.

Hopefully this week will be productive and not quiet as hectic as today was. But, if it is, at least it will bring me closer to my anticipated and exciting moving day. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment