Friday, October 8, 2010

Wait, what day is it?

This morning while on my way coming into work, I lost myself and turned down the wrong road towards school. My days are starting to run together.

Originally I was suppose to have personal training on Wednesday, but due to car trouble on Brian's end, we had to reschedule for today. I had planned to skip the gym today in an effort to relax and make more head way on my packing. Since last Saturday's race, the only break from working out that I have had was Monday (and that was just because of class).

Right now I am currently working on a real estate contract for class, a personal learning style project for Office Management and my own person rental agreement (he hand wrote it for crying out loud, and when he faxed it, there was a page missing. He didn't think I would notice huh?).

I've also starting creating my punch list, and its a long one. I am still ecstatic about moving, it just gets a little overwhelming when you sit down and actually look at everything as a whole.

The neighborhood yard sale is just around the corner and I have got to clear out the garage by then, completely repack my belongings in the office that I have already packed to see if I can rid myself of anything that I absolutely don't have to take to the new place.

When Sarah N. comes in town next weekend, we have to paint my bathroom (which means that I have to be completely packed up from there and moved into the other one) and carve a pumpkin and tailgate. Somehow we will make it all fit. I am also planning on taking apart my bed at some point. The mere thought of it scares the crap out of me. The last time that I took it apart and reassembled it, (1) it was just moving across the hall and into the master bedroom and (2) I had help. Eek. Times like this I wish that I didn't have such a large bed, but it makes me happy.

Granted, I know that this is my last quarter at ATC before my internship, and I knew what I was getting myself into by taking such a heavy load, but these 16-18 hour days are really starting to take a toll on me. My eyes always look red and tried, and every now and then I completely space out. Sometimes its during a conversation with a co-worker. Luckily we are never talking about anything of real importance, but I feel bad.

I just need to keep myself motivated and stay the course. It will all be over soon, right? Soon I will be in my new loft, relaxing (for a minute) and December is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment