Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The World Spins Madly On

Although its entirely appropriate for the title of this blog, this song by the Weepies, has been stuck in my head all morning.

Even though it is only Wednesday, I feel as though this week is total and complete blur. Monday morning I felt completely drowsy from the medinice that I had taken the night before. I was still sneezing like crazy and had eyes like Satan's minions. Finally, as if a switched had been flipped, it all stopped by the time I had to leave for night class. Funny thing though, my friend James who sits next to me starting sneezing. I passed him my Day-Quil and he eventually stopped.

Tuesday I found out in my morning class that our instructor mis spoke and our project was in fact due Thursday rather than the following Monday. Well, I hate to say it, but he asked for it. He wanted us to create a sales contract with at least one special stipulation. Mine is thirty pages long. Call me an over achiever, but that's just how I roll.

I also did a mini survey of all my attorney friends asking which aspect of the office life they regreted or resented the most. For my Office Management course I have to, as our final project, write a paper on some aspect of the working office. So far, since not all have responded, the general response seems to be the billing process. However, outdated software is also a top contender. Now, the real question is, can I write a final paper on office billing... and make it interesting? Only time will tell.

Tonight, after personal training (that is, if he doesn't cancel again) I plan on finally taking my bed apart. It is going to be quiet the undertaking, and since I am falling so behind on my packing to begin with, this will at least motivate me and take care of a large portion of it. Next step will be taking on the kitchen and wrapping all my dishes with outdated Daily Reports. Hey, no one is reading them anyway, and they are at least two or more months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment