Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday, Monday, Frumpy Days. Tuesday, Wednesday, you get the picture.

I was talking to Sarah N. this morning about how I desperately needed some new clothes and how her visit couldn't possibly come any sooner.

For instance, today I am wearing a shirt which was previously owned by Sarah. It use to fit slightly snug when I first got it, now, I am swimming in it. Furthermore, a pencil skirt that I purchased a little over a month ago, again snug at first, is so large on me that not even my belt can control it. Every time that I readjust in my chair or stand to do one thing or another, I have to pull my skirt back up and tuck my shirt in. Its (1) embarrassing and (2) annoying.

Through her persuasion, I may try to shop unassisted and without supervision this weekend. It is starting to get cold (which I love) but I don't want to freeze. I also want to stop looking like the child that just climbed out of her mother's closet. Hopefully I will be successful and put off some of the cost with the upcoming yard sale where I shall attempt to rid myself of all these frumpy, dumpy clothes.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment