Friday, November 5, 2010

A Bit Pompous

I was telling Sarah when she was over earlier this week that I was feeling a bit snooty/pompous and quiet grown up.

There we were sitting in my loft about to enjoy a meal that we created which I bought the ingredients for from Earth Fare. I have been eating organic for the better part of the year, but that was the first time that I had a shopping spree at the healthy supermarket (per their logo).

Everyday I come home to the sound of a roaring river, fall asleep in my fourposter, complete with curtains, and every morning place my slender toes down on my hard wood floors.

Although I am still that cute/adorable/lovable person that you all know, I can't help but feel that my lot in life right now is pretty perfect. I'm 25, I live alone, and I love it!

I have fantastic neighbors that when ever we pass, there are always stop and chats. My cat (who thinks that he is a dog by the way) takes walks with me out there, and I love that I can just sit and look out and the wonders of nature.

When I left Five Points the other night, I was thinking about how much I love that part of town. Particularly the buzz and night life surrounding Yoforia. Sarah and I have yet to make a date to the new pub, but we are planning on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment