Monday, November 29, 2010

Is it Nap Time Yet?

Its Monday all right. Even though we got back in town by 10:00 pm, with not leaving until 10 and having a break down, we did make good time. I am still beat worn slap out though. It was painful to get up this morning.

Now I am just having to prepare for the week's upcoming events, that and the countdown to Christmas. I am ashamed to say that I have not even started on my shopping. I have some ideas, but that's about it. Furthermore, I have my annual get together this weekend, the big test the following weekend (which I haven't even studied for...eek!) Frannie's holiday party the same day, and I am now dizzy from thinking out and about to pass out. Just kidding.

It is a little overwhelming though when you lay it all out on the table. I also have to get new clothes soon as the ones that Sarah S. and I purchased together no longer fit. When I was at the gala this weekend, I got lots of comments like, "I didn't even recognize you," or "Are you eating?" I will say that some may have been slightly warranted considering that the top (the one from high school that I got so excited about) I had taken in two full inches. When I actually wore it this weekend, it still didn't fit. At this rate, I will shrink to non-existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment