Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Training Assessment

Well, it was that time again last night. My three month assessment. I was scared to see what the results were. I stood there, patiently, as he grabbed hold on my skin and measured, and it even hurt when he grabbed my leg, as there wasn't much to grab. He felt bad and apologized. I will probably have a bruise later too.

Anyway, I watched as he plugged the numbers into the computer and waited for the screen to pop up with the chart. Although still drastic, the slope was not nearly as steep as last time. I also feel as though I have not been pushing myself as much as I should be. So, I have decided that I need to start running again, that is when I really felt like something was happening. Plus, I think that my body has gotten use to the whole cycling thing and it doesn't really do anything anymore. So, time to switch it up. You are suppose to work out in intervals anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment