Friday, November 26, 2010

Never ending car ride

Well, its the day after the Day of Thanks. I started this morning off at 6:30. No, not to hit the stores to beat the other crazy people for deals and steals, but to pack and begin the infamous road trip. That's right, even as I type this, I am sitting in the back of my car, as there was a mutiny. Not that I really care, I've gotten lots of sleep, and I did drive the first leg into South Carolina, but I haven't gotten behind the wheel since then.

As of now, it is approximately 7:00 PM and we are about 20 miles out of our final destination. Geez.

Another down side of being skinny...er, is that I have found that I cannot sit in the car as well nor for as long as I use to. My bum is officically flat and numb.

I just hope that we get there soon. I cannot wait to tour the city of Washington, DC with my brothers. We may even try to make it over the Ford's Theater. Super excited.

But, right now, I just want to get out of this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment