Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Intervention of Fate

As I had said in Monday's post about my parents wanting me to take it easy, I now have no choice. I registered for my very last class at ATC. It just so happens that the class is during the exact time of my spin class. So, for three months, I am going to have to find some sort of alternative. I just don't know what would be comparable in intensity and difficulty.

My friends say that I should take it as a sign that I am done and just need to maintain what I have accomplished. My problem is that I am addicted though. I am addicted to exercise. If I don't for a while, my muscles actually start to hurt and I can feel myself getting lethargic again. Nope, na ha, not going to happen.

I may just finally make myself purchase running pants, warm running pants, and start doing that again. Either that or finally fix the tire on m bike. Either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment