Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eye Candy


As I have already told others, I am no where near ready to date yet. I feel as though there is an appropriate mourning period, and I probably should wait until the pain and anger have subsided. After all, I shouldn't take my aggressions out on some innocent and unsuspecting person, right?

However, this does not mean that my eye hasn't been traveling and gazing around the gym lately. For the past few weeks, I have been "people watching" more than usual. There is this one particular guy that reminds me of Patrick Wilson, my ultimate celebrity crush.

Also this guy that I went to college with is currently a member and has the same workout schedule. Mel, you remember that guy from our group project? He is just as cute and adorable as ever. Plus, he actually remembered me and said hello.

Anyway, like I said, for now I am living for myself and doing what I want to and need to do.

Unfortunately I only have a twelve day break between quarters, so my down time will be short lived before sacrificing my life to academia once more. Its the price you pay for self enrichment, or at least that is what I am telling myself.

I also contacted some people from my past today, connections or resources if you will. I now believe more than ever that my "plan" will be certainly attainable and is realistic. Look out dreams, here I come.
Countdown Update: I have lost an additional two pounds which brings my entire weight loss in three weeks to nine. Right now I am just concerned about what will happen when I hit the "plateau." At that point, I will probably get a personal trainer for a few months to teach me how to combat it.

1 comment:

  1. If the "Mel" you are referring to is me...I in fact do not remember. I would love to, and with more information probably could, but I have a hard enough time remembering yesterday so I really wouldn't remember this guy. Sorry!!

    Love Ya!
    Melissa P.

    ReplyDelete