Saturday, March 27, 2010

My own wonderland


Today I went back to the botanical gardens for the first time since Matt and I went almost a year ago. It was so beautiful and I took so many trails that I didn't know were even there.
It was like climbing through my own rabbit whole and going to wonderland. It was also a great way to get things off my mind. I know that when things start to get quiet around here, my mind starts to wonder, but when I am outdoors and walking, my mind goes to other places. Places that don't bring bad memories and help me to forget the constant nightmares.
It was nice but sad at the same time to see the couples and families out laying on blankets and taking family pictures. I do want to go the cafe there one day. It looks like fun.

1 comment:

  1. I like your lizard. :)
    I love going to the botanical gardens and exploring all the trails! Let's go when I get done with crazy life this summer!
    PICNICS!
    And it posts this as Sara.... but this is Lindsay. Gotta get that fixed. Just go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete