Monday, March 22, 2010

Smart Cookie.


I finally got my grades back from this past quarter. Still sporting the 4.0. I really believe that I am going to be able to complete my "plan," more than ever now. I know, Andy you warned me, but I really think that I was cut out for this.

Furthermore, I had a productive and busy day at work and I also burned 700 calories at the gym. Ahh, what could make this day any better?

This ought to do...

The part that makes it all the better, this is the second time that someone has hit me in three months. That's right, apparently my car is not that visible to the naked eye. ITS BRIGHT GREEN PEOPLE. STOP HITTING MY FREAKIN' CAR!!!!

Whatever I have done to anger the auto gods I am sorry, please forgive me. I will get my oil changed on time when its due. I will fill the car up at least once a month. Just take down the imaginary target on my Mean Green's butt. (That's right folks, my car has a name. Although Eli named it, not me.)
I just really have a hard time just trying to figure out why people can't see my car and why they are coming after me.
If anyone can offer some insight, please enlighten me.


No comments:

Post a Comment