Friday, March 12, 2010

Missing my brothers


Although their main purpose in life is to make you crazy, you still have to love them. And I do, in spite of their constant torture.


Right now my oldest brother is in POW Training camp. I can only think of what they are doing to him. Some of it I don't even want to imagine. Even though he has a tendency to be a little over the top, he is still my confidant for many things.


Then there is the little guy. The baby of the bunch. (Yes I know that he is technically an adult, but he will always be the baby). He is so full of life and there is never a dull momment when he is around. That is usually how family dynamics go, right? One is an overachiver and is over the top, one is the ping pong ball that never settles, and then there is me, the one that pulls them together and serves a reality check every once in a while.


Although life does get pretty crazy when you get us all in a room together, I wouldn't want it any other way. I miss them very much. I haven't seen any of them since New Year's. I understand that its a part of life, growing up and moving apart, put it doesn't change how you feel.


If either of them are reading this, enjoy it while it lasts, because it hardly ever happens, but I love you both and miss you terribly. Now, "shut up you jerks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment