Monday, March 8, 2010

TMI


My father was talking to me the other day about this site that he had found on the Internet and wanted to stress the importance of being safe and not revealing too much information about myself. At first I thought that he was just being his overly protective self, that is until I did a little research of my own.

As much as is pains me, you were right. That's right, here in writing for all to see. You were right and I was wrong. (Inside joke)

The site is called Please Rob Me. The Times did an article about here. http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1964873,00.html

This definitely made me think twice about updating certain information to the Internet. Check it out and please be careful about what you post out there for all to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment