Friday, March 19, 2010

I've got sunshine...


Today is just a beautiful day. I took a walk downtown to run some errands and ended up taking a tangent over to Smoothie King. I just didn't want to stop walking.


It seems that this week will be one of the most positive weeks I've had in a while. Wednesday and yesterday I hung out with my incredibly awesome little brother. He washed my car and we ran around my neighborhood a few times (it wore me out more than the treadmill, geez my legs hurt). I also rode my bike around my house a few times, the hill in the front yard kicked my butt big time.


We then ordered pizza and watched a movies. How much better can a week get? Oh wait, it did. The weather is enough to make the entire wait with the crazy weather we've been getting completely worth it.


Furthermore, I have lost yet another two pounds, making my total to 11. I am wearing pants today that I bought two years ago. I wasn't comfortable with them when I bought them, but was talked into it. I thought that they were too tight. Well, now they are falling off. Ha, take that pants.


I really hope that next week will be as great as this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment