Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Personal Training, Not so Personal


So, yesterday I was suppose to get my butt handed to me. Right? That is what you expect from a personal trainer. That is why you are forking over the big bucks.


Well, for starters, she was an hour late. If someone hadn't called her and reminded her that she had an appointment, she would have never made it in. Feeling special already. Then, when she does get there, she isn't who I thought she was. It is in fact, my ex's trainer as well. Let's just pour some more salt on that wound shall we?


After we are done with everything, I am not feeling sore at all. I even did more stuff afterwards with some friends that were there in the free weight room. If this doesn't get better, I may have to re evaluate the entire thing. I hate this. I was expecting pain and didn't even get any. Geez. What's that saying? "No pain, no gain." I'm waiting for it, bring it on!


Anyway, I am trying to remain positive for the upcoming sessions.

2 comments:

  1. Ask for a different trainer!! They'll give you one if you don't like the one you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that she can do the same for me as him. Minus the head up my ass.

    ReplyDelete