Friday, March 19, 2010

Roomba's Sister


Last night I got this little sucker in the mail. Fast shipping considering I paid for it on Monday.
I took it out of the box, jumped up and down a few times (new things excite me) and plugged her up. I let it charge for about four hours. The directions said to let it charge overnight for the first time, but do you really expect me to wait that long? I didn't think so.
This thing is incredibly loud, but I was amazed at what came out of the dirty water container. I thought that I did a pretty good job at keeping my kitchen floor clean, but apparently not. Gross, *blah.*
Anyhow, I am so excited about how clean those floors are going to be. Whoo hoo, there is no way that I will not get my security deposit back now. What now crazy landlady, what now?
(Note: When I first moved into the house that I rent, my landlady told me that when it came time to move out I was going to have (1) scrub all the baseboards, (2) clean each individual blind, (3) die from ammonia inhalation. Okay I made that last one up, but I wouldn't be surprised. When I was moving in the smell of bleach was almost unbearable. Do you remember Sarah? My nose didn't work right for a week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment