Monday, March 15, 2010

My first "meekend" in a long time

This weekend I went to visit my parents for the first time since Christmas. Man it really hurts to think that it had been that long.

I had a great time hanging out with my mother and father. My mom and I went shopping and I got some new shoes (its about freaking time) and some workout clothes that wouldn't fall off my butt while I run and such.



I was also able to get away from this town for a minute and decide what it is that I really want to do with my life. I was waiting for someone to come along and make all my dreams come true. Well, if I were to keep that up, I would be waiting for a long, long, long time. So, I am going to have to make some magic of my own. Its about a three step process that is going to take about four years to complete, but it will be well worth it in the end.

This plan will slowly reveal itself as I get closer to finishing up step one, which is to finish my program over at Athens Tech. Halfway there.

As for the rest of my weekend, thanks to Sarah for coming over Friday. I had a blast making that cake with you and I hope that your father enjoyed it. Matt, thanks for the movie, although I will admit that I had some pretty weird dreams last night, maybe that's what happened to Carroll, apart from the drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment