Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh Dante!


As I have said earlier, my weight loss is still going well, but I am so afraid of the "plateau" that is inevitable. So, I did it. I am the proud owner of a personal trainer, twice monthly for the next year of my life.


Originally, I was just going to go and she what my physical level was and see if there was anything that he could teach me. Holy cow! Only eight minutes with him and I am, still today, worn out. My legs have never hurt this bad, but it is a good hurt. Right?


My first session with my trainer is going to be next week. He assigned me a girl. I was a little hesitant because she is shorter than me and I thought I would have a hard time taking orders from her. However, while I was at the gym last night, I watched her a little. She seems good, and if she can help me reach my goal weight, well, more power to her!


After the gym, I had a hot date. It was great going to dinner with you Mel. And while we were there, Sarah and Ben walked in and just added icing to the already perfect cake of a day.


Next week, school starts back. I am sad that this week has flown by so quickly, but it has been a good and eventful week, the car accident, the random guy hitting on me at the gym (Woot woot, sarah, woot woot). Hopefully next week will be just as great and the ease back into the swing of things won't be too difficult.


Plus, Monday I take my car to the body shop, and, next week I have yet another hot date. I am going to a spin class with my boss. She is so much fun and a hoot. Plus, she's a terrific boss. Its great to have that dynamic at work. One boss that keeps you on your toes and explains everything in excruciating detail, the other expects more with little instruction but is fantastically supportive.


So, here's to next week. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for going to get sushi with me!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I always have a blast with you.

    ReplyDelete