Sunday, August 8, 2010

Victory

Friday afternoon we had a huge storm here. It had knocked down trees, debris was all in the roads and such, and when I got home, my power was out. However, the rain had cooled things down quiet a bit. So, I had to. I went for a run when I should have been packing to visit parents. Oh well, roll with the punches.

I got down to my usual stopping point by the EPA, and then I did it. I pushed myself and kept going. I ran down to the bridge, walked on top of it, then kept on going. I past the loop, and then I finally made it to my final destination, my old gym. To celebrate, I just had to take a picture... or two.


I know that I get really red in the face when I workout. My mother use to call me her pink baby. Awww, so cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment