Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahhh, deep breath

Its finally here. Vacation. I have been waiting for over a year to take a real vacation. Not a trip to see relatives or someone else's, but a real vacation.

We are hitting the beach for a day and then its time for the main attraction. Harry Potter. That's right, I am dragging my adult butt to the Magical World of Harry Potter, and I could not be more excited about it.

Because I am so accident prone, my coworker said that she would be waiting to count my injuries when I got back. I told her that I was going to do my best to avoid them since I will be on roller coaster mostly. Usually accidents involving them require an ambulance or hearse. Neither or which I want to take a ride in.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun but be careful!! I don't want you to get hurt!

    I hope you are having the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete