Saturday, July 10, 2010

Taking it easy on myself

So I thought that I was going to be doing myself a favor by dropping a class this quarter. You know, not over stress myself like last time.

Oops. The night of the first class I find out that there is only one project and no extra credit. What?!? I always, always do the extra credit. And what is the project you might ask? I have to incorporate a business and take it into the different level of a business. Awesome. Cannot wait.

He said that we could use a fictitious company, so I decided that Cakes by Mere is going to work just great for this. Plus, if I ever do decide to take it pro, I'll have the know how.

Unfortunately I am not starting this quarter off on a good start either. I will be missing classes all this upcoming week due to my vacation. But, right now, I need the vacation more. I will have a test when I get back, but if I take adequate notes and go over the subject matter a dozen times, I should be good. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! Let me know if I can help! As a Cakes By Mere customer or something.

    ReplyDelete