Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Making the Grade


As I had posted previously, I thought that my first test in Corp Law was a bust. Apparently I didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I had. I am just going to have to learn how to accept "B's" though. Its hard for me, I use to have a 4.0, but a 3.9 isn't bad either, right?

I got a "B" on this test, and I was correct in that I had forgotten the importance of no double taxation for d/b/a's and General Partnerships. All in all, I did pretty well though. I knocked the terminology right out of the park and only missed a few points on those essays which were worth 12 points each.

This week the ABA came in to re approve the school's status and credentials. For some reason, some students starting whining about the cost in copying paper now in the computer lab. Really, that is your main complaint to the ABA which has nothing to do with the actually program? That is an issue to be taken up with the school, not the program. Geez people, get it together.

Anyway, now its time to get cracking on my project since there is only one this quarter. I have to take a "business" through the various levels of partnerships. I am going a little above in my report so that I can still have some wiggle room since he isn't doing any extra credit this time around. I still can't believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment