Thursday, July 29, 2010

Step One... Admitting you have a problem

"Hi, my name is Mere."

"Hi Mere."

"I'm here because I am addicted to mint."

That's right folks, as crazy as it sounds, I love, love, love mint. Wintermint, spearmint, doesn't matter.

This might gross some of you out, but I love the taste of orange juice just after I have brushed my teeth. (Pause for reaction). At least I can admit it, right?

For this reason, I never have gum, mints, tic tacs, nothing, because I would eat it all in one sitting.

This past weekend, I had, and its her fault for leaving it there, Sarah S. gum in my purse. Notice the had in that sentence. Sorry dear, you'll know better next time.

Furthermore, my mom gave me some tic tac wannabe's this weekend while we were out. She buys them in bulk and just told me to keep a pack. Bad idea. Yep, they're gone too.

Those little Listerine strip thingys, those little mint bead burst things, all of them, I have been devouring by the tons. Anyone who wants a free ride to college, just invest in those companies because who knows how much money I have already poured into them from sales.

My absolute favorite flavor of ice cream, hands down, mint chocolate chip. I don't get it often, because if I did, everything that I have been working towards these last seven months would be completely reversed. Not good, nope, forget that.

I was shopping in the organic section of my local grocery store and found it, the one thing that I had not yet incorporated into my life, mint wise that is. Metro Mint. (Can you hear the celestial music, 'cause I did.) Who ever thought of this is a complete genius. I could not believe my eyes. And, its relatively cheap. I said relatively, back off. To my surprise, I noticed the last couple of times that we have worked out together, my trainer loves them too. See, he is more than just a pretty face.

So, there it is. My confession on one of my biggest vices. I feel better, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment