Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yay Summer. Wait, awww...


That's right. Today marks the start of this new quarter. Just when I was free for a moment, they pull you back in. But, the exciting thing is that this also marks the start of my scholarship that I won. I didn't have to pay a dime (except for books, but they are a racket anyway) for this quarter. Sweet!

I didn't even get a letter in the mail from the school saying what my balance was. That's right, I don't owe you a dang thing!

This quarter I have decided to take it easy on myself. I dropped a course that I was originally going to take during my lunch break, but last time that I did that I ended up with a "B." Not cool, not cool at all. So, I am sticking with my online and one in class course. Apparently the online class is completely online in that I do not have to show up for exams. The instructor is in Wisconsin for crying out loud. How does someone who teaches in Wisconsin end up teaching a course in Georgia?

Hopefully it will be fine though. I took that class back in undergrad, but apparently things have changed and I have to take it again. Stupid economics. Here's what I think that class should consist of... Everyone is poor, the end.

Anyway, here's to a good and successful quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment