Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Expanding Closet

My closet is getting larger and larger, but in a different way. Last night I was putting away my laundry and started sorting out (again) what I could no longer get away with wearing. Pants that were about to flat out fall off, shirts that could double as maternity wear, and the like. There goes half my pants.

Furthermore, today when I was getting ready for work, I put on one of my favorite dresses. Its the most that I have spent on myself in a while when I purchased this. Now, it most certainly can double as a maternity dress, meaning I might have shoved a pillow just to see. Don't you just love me? Yes, yes you do.

However, this dress doesn't look too terrible at the moment. I do have to wear a different belt with it than the one that it came with, but it is still fashionable. I just can't get rid of it yet. It has pockets for crying out loud. Pockets!

I just can't wait until I go shopping again with Sarah N. in August. This time, we might be hitting up the ATL. Also, I did promise Frannie that I would go bargain hunting with her. Hopefully lots of possibilities await me.

Until then, I will just watch the emptiness in my closet continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. the emptiness grows as your waist shrinks! You are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete