Monday, July 19, 2010

Frannie's lament (and possibly others)

Well, as I had mentioned before in a previous blog, I told Frannie something this weekend that did not make her too happy. I know that there are others who are still unaware, so, here it is.

As I posted before I left for vacation, Matt came by and apologized for a lot of things. And, as I had said, I could no longer be mad at him for it. I know, I'm more forgiving than I should be, but that is besides the point.

The point is, Matt and I have become friends. I just can't allow two years of my life to have passed by and nothing come from it. What a waste, right?

I just thought that it wasn't fair to be hiding this fact or not mentioning it, or what have you. So I am being up front and honest to all. Please understand that I am still that strong and independent person and I am not going to lose myself again. I am so happy with who I am that I refuse to let that happen again.

2 comments:

  1. I will just keep my mouth shut here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're happy and I love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete