Monday, July 19, 2010

My Sarah is all grown up

For as long as I have known her, I have been telling Sarah S. that she is far too nice and needs to get a little mean every once in a while. Now, I am not asking her to be as heartless as others have claimed that I am, but just a little tough.

This weekend, she did just that. There was this guy that she met a few weeks ago, with my help (maybe I shouldn't admit that, maybe it was my fault. Sorry.) and he has been acting pretty sketchy since day one. Well, they were texting back and forth, but it would take him forever to reply, it took him about a week to finally ask her out on an actual date, and then, he completely sketched out. She told him about her upcoming trip and how she was going to be gone for a week and wanted to see if they could get together before she left. He said sure and that he would call her in a few. Well, that few turned into 24 hours, then when she finally heard back from him, it was complete bullshit. She called him out on it and basically said adios.

I am so proud of her. She actually got under his skin to because he immediately started texting her and getting all defensive. Dude, if you come up with a story, stick to it and think it through, the holes were far too obvious.

I am so happy that Sarah is finally standing up for herself. Very proud, very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment