Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sour faces

Yesterday was my second assessment since starting personal training. My first was back in the end of March. In four months I have managed to cut down 4% of my body fat. Woot.

After that poking and grabbing and pinching of the very scientific equipment (its primal, could they really not come up with a better way of doing this?) it was time for our workout.

Ouch!

During the course of the absolute pain and torture, he told me that I make sour faces while working out. Okay, what kind of faces should I be making?

Me: I thought they were angry faces.

Brian: Nope, not angry at all, kind of funny actually.

Well then.

The last exercise that we did was pathetic. He handed me a ball and said to throw it down on the ground using my entire body as hard as I could (without smacking my face). Apparently I am not very good at it. I told him that I felt like I should be angry to do this. He said, "Good, get angry." But I wasn't angry, and couldn't get angry.

Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment