Friday, July 30, 2010

Tough Decision

I was at the gym last night, shocker, I know. I was doing my normal routine after taking a new class, ab attack. I was working on my squats when I noticed a familiar face. Apparently my old trainer survived Russia, because there she was.

When I got on the treadmill and was about 20 minutes in, she came up to me. She told all about her adventures. During one of the days at camp, there was this huge fire that she had to drive through, drive through, that's right, with several of the kids in her car. Geez, its rough out there.

She told me how great I looked and it seemed that I was keeping up with my progress. She said that she didn't want to pressure me, but to be thinking about whether I wanted to stay with Brian or switch back over to her. Dum, dum, dum....

I asked the head trainer, Dante, if there was anyway to have them both. Like work one day with one and the next with the other. Nope, not an option. I have to choose one. How? They are both great in different ways. My arms look fantastic because of Brian, but Jenna got me my butt and flattened my stomach.

This weekend is going to be full of reflection and some serious decision making. I know that it may seem silly to be pouring over something like this, but it is really difficult for me, and they are both really nice, genuine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment